At this year’s Cloud Expo at RFU Twickenham, you’ll discover our key transformation and growth strategies for Cloud, Analytics, Mobile and Social. You’ll also have over 27 thought-provoking breakout sessions. Don’t miss it.
The Cloud in itself is not the answer to many business data issues. The Cloud merely facilitates the delivery of innovative solutions to help your business work more effectively.
By expanding the role of Identity and Access Management (IAM) via the Cloud to provide valuable intelligence to your business, while also controlling user access to data, applications and infrastructure across the interconnected enterprise.
Featuring specialist seminars and guest speakers Cloud Expo will help you to:
- Reduce costs and simplify compliance
- Strengthen security in the cloud
- Thwart insider threats and security breaches
- Increase productivity
Don't miss this chance to network with your peers, talk to Cloud and security experts and get practical advice for your own Cloud solutions.
30 August 2017
Register now to take charge of change for yourself and your business.Register here
- RT @eventtechtalk: Voting for The People's Choice Award is now open! Cast your vote now https://t.co/8z76yUJaDT #ETAwards17 #Eventprofs #Ev…
- RT @JohnShocklogic: Only 90 days until @eventtechlive! I'll be there with @Shocklogic, join us: https://t.co/fLbtqabI3o #ETL17 #eventprofs…
- RT @D2iSystems: #EventProfs reveal #ETAwards17 shortlist @EventNewsBlog #events #awards #success https://t.co/r7J0KFVaqL https://t.co/sL9OV…
- RT @Shocklogic: Think Your Event Doesn’t Need a #MobileApp? Think Again: https://t.co/KvmsTuRqfa via @MeetingPool #eventprofs
- RT @FutureScot_News: Congratulations! (FutureScot Events are managed on the @eventpowwow platform - check them out here: https://t.co/x4rVU…