Data Engineer Killians Data Data quality and taxonomies
Lizzy has had a varied and interesting career in the IT industry spanning 10 years. Lizzy has always worked with clients to improve their data quality and taxonomies. Lizzy also has a keen interest in PCI compliance delivery via Cloud computing.
Lizzy thrives on leading teams to maximise the value Killians delivers to a clients business.
Seminars with Lizzy Day:
- What does the future of technology hold for us? Let us explain.
Software engineer Head of ITEE, The University of Manipal
Robin is the Head and a Professor in the School of ITEE at The University of Manipal. He received the BMath and MMath degrees in Computer Science from the University of Waterloo, and the PhD degree in Computer Science in 1990 from the University of Pretoria.
His main research interest is Software Engineering, especially software verification and testing, and model-based approaches to software development and verification.
Seminars with Robin Gurung:
- Welcome and Introduction Overview for the day
- Our Market Has Shifted - Driving Growth In This New Era Exciting times ahead.
Professor, Kingston University Virtual reality for e-learning and scientific visualisation
Emily's research work focuses on development of the virtual learning environment, e-laboratory system and virtual reality for e-learning and scientific visualisation.
Emily is a professor of the Center for Multimedia and Information Technology (CMIT), Kingston University. She has teaching experiences are physics and information science at Hertforshire University, and information education and instructional systems (ICT field) at Kingston University.
Seminars with Emily McMurrin:
- Breaking New Ground Robin Gurung, Software Channel Leader, discusses how to break new ground when considering Cloud computing for your business.
- The Art of Growing Your Business Through the theme a day in the life of a customer, you will experience a highly interactive session showing how our key clients have transformed their businesses with the latest technologies across our portfolio.
MD, Works Digital Development and Online marketing
Chris is Managing Director of the Putney-based digital marketing agency Works Digital and has been active in the field of online marketing for over fifteen years.
Seminars with Chris Cloughley:
- Phil Ward talks Cloud An interesting insight from Phil Ward.
30 August 2017
Register now to take charge of change for yourself and your business.Register here
- RT @tamarbeck1: Looking forward to seeing lots of #eventprofs there! https://t.co/DRUTQSjzV0
- See you there on stand 208 - beat the crowd, register today https://t.co/EBgsxNJcYB #ETL17 #eventtech #eventprofs pic.twitter.com/Uq0jioKlSn
- Great to have Meetoo integrated into the official app https://t.co/aklSYI4TEf #EventTechTalks https://t.co/bbVB03TRZz
- RT @eventtechtalk: #EventTechTalks is next Tuesday. Our expert panel will discuss all things #digitalmarketing Register now! https://t.co/g…
- RT @eventtechtalk: The next #EventTechTalks will focus on #digitalmarketing for events - it's FREE to attend - Register Now https://t.co/K5…